The IFA Direct Initiative, delivered through the partnership of ATHE and the Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA) provides ATHE Accountancy students with a route to membership with the IFA.
ATHE’s Accounting Qualifications cater for students with differing levels of knowledge, experience and ability in the accountancy sector. Units from the ATHE Level 4, 5 and 7 Extended Diplomas in Accounting provide a progression route to Internationally recognised IFA membership. ATHE students who study the full Diplomas also have access to our range of university partners, which include top-up to both bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
What are the benefits of IFA Membership?
The IFA will provide you with all the necessary tools to operate successfully as a Financial Accountant, and the IFA are the only professional accountancy body that provides dedicated support to both SMEs and SMPs.
As a member, you have access to a wealth of experience and a streamlined focus that allows you to perform your accountancy duties to the best of your ability.
Other benefits include:
- Use of designatory letters and IFA logos to use on both your stationery and website.
- Dual reciprocal membership of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) of Australia.
- Free printed Financial Accountant members’ magazine, direct to your door.
- A weekly e-newsletter drawing together the latest news, articles and opinions from the Financial Accountant digital our online content platform.
- Exclusive offers from our carefully chosen partners.
- Technical resources which cover AML to tax and include a suite of example engagement and disengagement letters.
- Online Branch meetings featuring expert speakers and offering the opportunity to network.
- A range of relevant CPD workshops and webinars.
- Early bird discounts on annual conference tickets.