Organisations that have their own existing training programme can have this programme endorsed by ATHE. This service can raise the profile of an organisation’s training and development activities and provide opportunities for learners to showcase their achievements.
ATHE endorsement of your programme demonstrates to stakeholders that you have adhered to high standards in the design of your programme and that it is relevant to the needs of participants.
Learners who complete your programme will be awarded an ATHE certificate of attendance which will show the name of your endorsed programme. This can include your logo and date of achievement if required.
Benefits of endorsement
Benefits for a learner
- Completing an endorsed training programme will increase confidence that the programme of study is worthwhile and is relevant to industry standards
- Learners can be confident that an ATHE endorsed programme has been designed at the right level and is suitable for the intended learner profile
- Learners will receive a certificate of attendance
Benefits for an organisation
- An endorsed programme demonstrates to stakeholders that you have adhered to high standards in the design of your programme and that it is relevant to the needs of participants
- You can find all of our programme endorsement and certification fees by requesting a fee structure here.
- Certificates carrying both the ATHE logo and your logo (where requested) provide evidence of a learner’s completion of the training programme
- This option is ideal for organisations looking for external review from an awarding body
You complete and send the ATHE Endorsement Application Form to us via our website. The information required includes:
- the background of your organisation
- your target learners
- the training programme outline, learning outcomes and objectives
- the duration of your programme
- delivery staff CVs
- the delivery methods that you use
- examples of the resources that support delivery of the programme, e.g., slides, session plans, workbooks, handouts etc.
- copies of your policies and procedures (H&S, Quality Assurance, Complaints, Data Protection)
- the evaluation/feedback processes in place to ensure continuous improvement
- projected learner numbers for the next 12 months.
Please note that your requested programme/course title should not include the terms Diploma, Certificate or Award, or refer to a Level as these are associated with regulated qualifications so cannot be used for endorsed programmes. We can advise on suitable names if required. You should also note that we only offer endorsement of your programme and not (if applicable) the way in which you choose to assess your learners.
On receipt of your application, we will conduct our initial checks on your organisation, including a credit check.
On satisfactory completion of the initial checks, we will confirm the total fee for your endorsement, the annual renewal fee and certificate costs. This is based on the number of course endorsements that you are requesting and the duration of each.
If you are satisfied with the quote and would like to go ahead at this point, we will invoice you for the full fee amount.
Once we have received payment from you, one of our Associates will review your programme against our ATHE Endorsed Programmes Approval Criteria. At this stage you may be asked for further details or to provide additional evidence for us to review.
Once you have met all the required criteria, we will confirm your endorsement and provide information about the certification claim process, an example certificate, a copy of our logo and guidance on how this can be used.
The timescale to gain ATHE Endorsement is typically 3-4 weeks from receipt of the Endorsement Application Form.
For new ATHE centres interested in endorsing their programme with ATHE, please fill out the application form:
For existing ATHE centres interested in endorsing their programme with ATHE, please fill out the application form:
Please note that your organisation does not need to go through ATHE centre recognition for Programme Endorsement.
If you would like further information, please complete the ‘Expression of Interest’ form below.