The ATHE Level 6 Certificate is a 15-credit qualification. The aims of this qualification are to enable learners to understand the process of identifying appropriate and feasible projects. Learners will also understand how the projects can be planned and monitored in order to achieve business objectives. The qualification supports progression for learners from level 6 to post graduate qualification levels. The associated sample assignment also supports the development of a range of skills needed by individuals working in project management.
Learners are able to take this qualification as continuing professional development, or as entry onto larger qualifications at the same or higher levels.
At a glance:
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Advanced learner loans available in the UK
- 150 learning hours
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
Learners must complete 1 mandatory unit. To see the contents you can view the Qualification Specification.
Learners will understand how projects can be planned and monitored in order to achieve business objectives.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to a larger qualification at the same or higher levels.
Age: 19 +
- one or two years’ study of Business, Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution or a college or university offering higher education qualifications
- a level 5 qualification in Business, Project Management or related subjects for example an ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- other equivalent international qualifications.
- Qualification Specification – Level 6 Project Management