Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with a wide variety of qualifications including, but not limited to; administration management, business, tourism, law, computing and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with exceptional customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
We provide a qualification development service, bespoke training support, comprehensive university progressions, dedicated support from an ATHE officer, simple easy to use documents and website, innovative qualifications, External Verifier support, flexible delivery solutions, a global focus and a close business development relationship. We welcome requests for meetings with ATHE's Head of Business Development at a time that suits you.
Read ATHE's Mission Statement...
1. Excellent Value for Money
We are able to provide a comprehensive qualification and support package which provides excellent value for money with our appreciation of a very price sensitive industry.
2. University Progression
All ATHE qualifications have progression routes and many of these are to degrees at our University partners. Find more information on our Progression Routes page.
4. Dedicated Support
Our external verifiers have extensive experience in the systems of ATHE, Ofsted, ISI, QAA and Ofqual. This experience is there as a resource to you and to support your centre’s development.
5. Flexible Delivery Solutions
Our qualifications and systems are designed for maximum flexibility, however if you have a request which we don’t currently cater for we won’t tell you it can’t be done. We will do our best to provide you with something that suits you, your centre and learners.
ATHE's Mission Statement
The ATHE mission is to provide outstanding qualifications, customer service and support, enabling centres to thrive and their learners to achieve and progress. We will support this mission by:
- providing qualifications which enable learners to fulfil their potential and make a positive contribution to society both socially and economically
- delivering the highest standards of customer service
- delivering support and guidance which meet the needs of all centres and enable them to improve performance
- upholding and maintaining the quality and standards of qualifications and assessments
- having a commitment to lifelong learning and development