For a limited time only, ATHE are offering our recognised centres a 20% discount off standard learner registration fees for learners registered between the 1st September 2022 and the 31st January 2023* on all qualifications within our Accounting suite.
ATHE’s accounting suite includes:
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Accounting
- ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Accounting
- ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance
The ATHE Accounting qualifications can also be studied as part of the progression route to gain professional membership of the Institute of Financial Accountants through the IFA Direct Programme, to view the brochure click here or for further details on their website, click here.
On successful completion of ATHE Accounting qualifications there are a number of progression opportunities.
Learners may progress to:
- employment or have increased opportunities for progression in their current role
- larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Accounting to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Accounting
- a higher level qualification e.g. from the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Accounting to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Accounting
- a Master’s top-up degree in an accounting and finance-related subject, on successful completion of the ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance.
To view our ATHE progression routes with universities, please click here.
If you are a not yet a ATHE recognised centre, but are looking to deliver ATHE accounting qualifications, please complete the contact form here.
If you are a recognised ATHE centre looking to add ATHE accounting qualifications to your centre portfolio of ATHE qualifications, please raise a support ticket via the ATHE Centre Portal.
For more information on the ATHE Accounting qualification suite, please click here.
* Discount not applicable in combination with other discount