This section of the website is designed to support international centres decisions about working with ATHE and the qualifications which best meet the needs of their learners.
If you would like to discuss our qualifications or becoming recognised in more detail, you are welcome to arrange a conversation with our Head of Business Development.
For more information on how ATHE supports international centres with the delivery, assessment and quality assurance of the qualifications please read the Delivering ATHE Qualifications Handbook. Further information can be found on our international support page.
What ATHE qualifications provide for learners
- Vocationally relevant qualifications which are directly related to management roles in a range of business sectors.
- Qualifications of different size and level in order to meet individual needs.
- Continuous assessment so that learners complete their studies progressively without the need for final examinations.
- Internationally recognised qualifications which are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) for England and Wales and aligned to other international frameworks worldwide
- Increased opportunities for employee mobility
- Progression from one level to another within ATHE qualifications and directly to MBAs, with study opportunities in the UK and overseas via distance learning.
What ATHE recognition provides for centres
- Qualifications which are controlled by the Office for Qualifications and Examinations (Ofqual), a non-ministerial government department in the UK which regulates qualifications
- Support materials to assist tutors in working with learners
- Advice and guidance from experienced practitioners at ATHE, which is provided promptly to address the needs of centres and their staff
- Value for money in relation to learner registrations, staff training and support
- ATHE qualifications are offered in 20 different countries
- ATHE’s Ofqual Recognition
Become an ATHE centre
The ATHE Centre recognition process is outlined on www.athe.co.uk/apply. It is the same for non-UK centres as for UK centres, except that the Health Check is usually conducted remotely by the External Verifier.
Non-UK centres will also receive additional support from their External Verifier in the form of guidance on the documents required, as well as other communications to discuss extra support where necessary.
If you have any queries regarding the recognition process or our products and services, please contact ATHE.
ATHE has a long history of providing to centres and learners from a wide variety of countries and has designed all its qualifications to meet the skills demands of employers from different countries. Europass support employment mobility in Europe and is a collection of 5 documents to help potential employers better understand learners’ skills and qualifications.
ATHE’s progression routes are a key part of its offering. Many learners use ATHE qualifications as a route into degree top-ups in the UK. All of ATHE’s progression routes are available to learners who complete ATHE qualifications outside the UK.
Please note, centres may not use the Universities logos and the Universities names must only be used when promoting ATHE qualifications.