Achieving Success with the New and Revised ATHE Qualifications
This webinar is designed to meet the needs of leaders, managers, tutors, assessors, IVs from ATHE centres who currently deliver or are planning to deliver qualifications at levels 3, 6 and 7 in business management and level 3 in law.
The purpose of this webinar is to inform participants about the changes to ATHE units and enable them to seek clarification on the information provided.
At the end of the webinar delegates will:
- Be aware of the nature of the changes to qualifications and unit specifications at level 6 and level 7
- Appreciate the features and benefits of the new qualifications at levels 3, 6 and 7
- Understand the rules for assessment and grading
- Be reminded of the purpose of learning outcomes and their relationship with assessment criteria
- Be reminded of the use and importance of command verbs
- Be able to use the learning outcomes and assessment criteria and command verbs to assess standards of learner work
Time: 10am (BST)
Date: 3rd August 2016
Mode of delivery: via Electa Live (click here for System requirements)
Attendance Fee: £20 excl. VAT per login
Capacity: 20-25 delegates
If you would like to register for this webinar, please fill out the form below: