ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance
The ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance has been designed to enhance the advanced knowledge and skills required by senior finance professionals. Learners completing this qualification will be able to work strategically in finance at a corporate level. Areas of study include financial reporting, mergers and acquisitions, management accounting, audit and compliance.
The Level 7 Accounting and Finance qualification is available as a 100-credit Extended Diploma. The qualification is graded Pass, Merit or Distinction.
At a glance:
- Provides 5 mandatory units for 100 credits
- Designed with support from professionals
- Graded Pass, Merit or Distinction
- Extended Diploma is 1,000 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
For more information, you can view the Qualification Specification or download the Qualification Factsheet (In Development).
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
- Level 6 qualifications in Accounting or a finance related subject
- other related level 7 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
By completing the Level 7 Extended Diploma in Accounting and Finance, learners are able to progress onto a Master’s top-up degrees in Accounting and finance-related subjects.