ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Accounting
The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Accounting has been designed to develop the essential understanding and skills needed to provide the awareness of the accountancy and tax regulatory environment, the operational requirements for the accounting and finance function and what is expected of a professional accountant.
The Level 4 Accounting qualification is available as a 120-credit Extended Diploma or a 60-credit Diploma. The qualifications are graded Pass, Merit or Distinction.
At a glance:
- Provides 8 mandatory units for 120 credits
- Provides 4 mandatory units for 60 credits
- Designed with support from professionals
- Graded Pass, Merit or Distinction
- Extended Diploma is 1,200 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
You can view the Qualification Specification here
These qualifications are designed for learners who are typically aged 18 and above.For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry profile is likely to include one of following:
Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.