"Great customer service has been the largest contributor to our lasting relationships with universities and our colleges. We intend to develop these relationships further by not only continuing to meet the customer service requirements below, but by going above and beyond them."
For those that are new to ATHE policies and procedures we aim to make any transitions easy to manage and tailor our customer service to meet the needs of an ever changing industry.
This statement is a promise to maintain our personal approach to customer service and to meet the needs of our centres and learners.
Your needs, our concern...
We always listen to our customers’ requests, responding positively to them and resolving enquiries promptly.
- Therefore, we will...
- endeavour to arrange external verification visits within 10 working days of the results being uploaded and verification payment being received
- provide an acknowledgement of your correspondence within 3 working days of receipt
- provide an answer to your correspondence (letters and faxes) within 10 working days of receipt (or 28 days for appeals as they are subjected to an appeals process)
Our support to your centre
As an awarding body we believe it is ATHE’s obligation to support its centres in the delivery, recruitment and quality assurance of ATHE qualifications.
- We deliver...
- full compliance with UK regulatory requirements
- attention to making all documents and guidelines accessible, clear and easy to use
- dedication to quality assurance, both internal and external at ATHE and in our centres
- a pleasant attitude whilst answering calls and always identifying ourselves by name
- keeping to deadlines when publishing qualification guidance and other support material
- providing verification reports for centres within 5 working days of a visit
- processing complaints and appeals according to published guidelines
- conducting frequent surveys on customer service and using all feedback to improve service
- ensuring that all centres are kept informed of any ATHE policy changes in adequate time
- access to plagiarism software
We are dedicated to providing a high and consistent level of service with a strong focus on customer care.
- We provide...
- staff who are fully trained to deal with queries
- an open door policy to quality assurance meetings
- staff with an appreciation for minimising bureaucracy
- and a dedicated business development manager