On successful completion of a Level 5 qualification in Accounting there are a number of progression opportunities.
Learners may progress to:
- employment or have increased opportunities for progression in their current role
- larger qualifications at the same level e.g. from the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Accounting to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Accounting
- a level 6 ATHE qualification such as the ATHE Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management
- the IFA Direct Programme as a pathway to IFA Associate Membership (having completed the ATHE Level 4 and Level 5 Extended Diplomas in Accounting)
- the final year of degree programmes at a higher education institution.
Each of our qualifications’ details are contained within a qualification specification document which includes the learning outcomes, assessment criteria, indicative content and further information.
Qualification specifications can be downloaded on their individual pages.