Improving Quality of Internal Verification and Standardisation
This training event is for Internal Verifiers and Quality Assurance Managers.
The purpose of this training event is to improve the standard of internal verification in centres so that assessment is valid and internal quality is maintained. This will enable the centre to make appropriate claims for certification.
Delegates will understand what internal verification is, how to lead on standardisation in a centre and how to internally verify standards of learner work.
Furthermore, delegates will:
- be able to provide appropriate feedback to assessors so that the quality of their judgments is improved
- help centres to drive up the standard of learner work
- know how to deal with malpractice
- understand the external verification process and the role of the IV in relation to it
9:30am – 4pm
University of Sunderland (London Campus), 197 Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9SG
£95 excl. VAT per delegate (refreshments are included)
ATHE Open Training Programme 2015-2016
If you would like to book your place at this event or any of our upcoming events, please fill out the form below:
- Click here to book your place